Over 750,000 traders have accessed the trading platform worldwide.
Coinigy has released a major new update to its existing platforms.
The provider of cryptocurrency multi-exchange crypto trading and tracking platforms has improved trade entry and portfolio management and revamped iOS and Android mobile apps.
William Kehl, Senior Vice President of Coinigy, said, “We have made powerful improvements to the Coinigy trading platform based on user feedback. These improvements allow for better control of your crypto assets across multiple exchanges. We’ve also made our entire data library available through the app, so users can now directly search and track over 5,000 cryptocurrencies and markets without the need for additional sites.
Through Coinigy, users can track crypto prices and trade on a variety of exchanges through a single platform that offers advanced charting and position management tools.
Coinigy is connected to over 45 exchanges including Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, FTX, Huobi Pro, Kucoin, Kraken and Poloniex and 6,800 markets and currency pairs.
Offering multi-exchange real-time pricing data, comprehensive spot trading, data visualization, direct blockchain analysis, and portfolio management/aggregation tools through its subscription-based service, Coinigy caters to traders and cryptocurrency investors who aim to make informed decisions.
Over 750,000 traders have accessed the trading platform worldwide. Coinigy also provides plenty of historical crypto trading data. The company recently added FTX US to the list of supported crypto exchanges. This allows Coinigy subscribers to access charts, check balances, and trade on FTX US.
Coinigy enhancements to the web platform include:
- Enhanced trade ticket to enable fast order entry and execution
- Extensive customization features including extended charts to accommodate different trading styles and improved multi-screen display
- New reporting feature
- Extended alerts and email notifications
- New comparison calculator that allows traders to compare prices in real time between multiple exchanges to maximize performance
- Extensive charting functionality, including integrated order management and integrated multi-exchange and multi-market view
The Coinigy iOS and Android apps have been redesigned and updated to include:
- Access to research and price tracking on over 5,000 cryptocurrencies and markets
- Customizable watchlists and alerts
- Improved portfolio management and monitoring
- Integrated trading capabilities available on the Android app